Professor of Traditional Chinese Medicine
Shenyang Pharmaceutical University
- 09. 1999 – 09. 2002 Ph.D. Shenyang Pharmaceutical University, China
- 09. 1995 – 07. 1998 M.S. Shenyang Pharmaceutical University, China
- 09. 1990 – 07. 1994 B.S. Shenyang Pharmaceutical University, China
Dr. Jincai Lu is now Professor at the Department of Traditional Chinese Medicine at Shenyang Pharmaceutical University (SPU), China. He received his MD (1998) and PhD (2002) in Pharmacognosy from SPU. In the years 2002-2009 he was Associate Professor and he was nominated as Full Professor since 2009.Prof. Lu was a Research Fellow at the Kochi Medical School, Japan, from 2000 to 2001.His main research field is natural product chemistry and resource, medicinal and food plants used in folk medicine of China and other Asian countries. The research is focused on the study of the Isolation, purification, identification and analysis of active components from herb Medicine. He has published over 90 scientific papers, 11 books and given over 30 presentations at national or international meetings. He is also member of different scientific committees and societies, and is editor of the two national journals: journal of Shenyang Pharmaceutical University and Chinese Traditional and Herbal Drugs.
- Identification of active components from herbal medicine.
- Quality control of herbal medicine.
|11. 2009 - present||Professor||Pharmacognosy, Department of TCM of SPU.|
|09. 2002-10. 2009||Associate professor||Pharmacognosy, Department of TCM of SPU|
|09. 1999 - 08. 2002||Lecturer||Department of TCM of SPU|
|03. 2000 - 03. 2001||Research follow||Department of Biochemistry, Kochi Medical School, Japan.|
|09. 1994 - 08. 1999||Assistant Professor||Department of Traditional Chinese Medicine (TCM) Shenyang Pharmaceutical University, China（SPU）|
Honors and Awards
- Tanye Xu, Zhonghuan Wang, Tianli Lei, Chongning Lv, Jing Wang, jincai Lu*. New flavonoid glycosides from Sedum aizoon L. Fitoterapia. 101(2015)125-132.
- Chongning Lv，Li Fan,Jing Wang,Rulan Qin,Jincai Lu*.Two new triterpenoid saponins from rhizome of Anemone amurensis. Journal of Asian Natural products Research. 2015, 1（2）132-137
- LI Fang, LI Qiao, SONG Dan, LIU Peng-peng, LU Jin-cai*. Effect of different drying methods on ginsenosides in flower of Panax ginseng and Panax quinquefolius. Chinese herb medicine. 2015, 46（19）2937-2942
- Ding Lili, Duan Chenping, Li Fang,Lu Jincai*.The determination of hydroxysafflor yellow A and kampferol in Carthamus tinctorrius L. by different collecting time and parts. Journal of Shenyang Pharmaceutical University. 2015, 32（1）65-69
- Cui Yan,Sun Mingxue,Gao Huanhuan,Lu Jincai*.Isolation and identification of the liposoluble constituents from the roots of Gelsemium elegans Benth. Journal of Shenyang Pharmaceutical University 2014, 31（4）248-251
- Ma Qingjuan, Wang Jing, Han Ling, Lu Jincai*.Simultaneous determination of 8 flavonoids in Epimedium by HPLC, Journal of Shenyang Pharmaceutical University 2014,31（12）：970-977
- Lei Tianli, Ren Yuhao, Li Jing, Lu Jincai*. Effect of different stem branches of Bupleurum chinense on saikosaponins content in its roots and root yield. Chinese herb medicine 2014, 45(13) 1920-1923
- Lingyun Jia, Jing Wang, Chongning Lv, Tanye Xu, Lihua He, Yan Dong, Jincai Lu*. Two New Compounds from Potentilla multicaulis Bunge, Natural Product Research，2013,17(15) 1361-1365
- Wen Wu, Feng Zhao, Rong Ding, Li Bao, Hao Gao, Jin-Cai Lu*, Xin-Sheng Yao, Xiao-Qing Zhang, and Hong-Wei Liu*. Four New Cryptoporic Acid Derivatives from the Fruiting Bodies of Cryptoporus sinensis, and Their Inhibitory Effects on Nitric Oxide Production. Chemistry & Biodiversity. 2011, 8 (4) 1529-1538
- Wen Wu, Feng Zhao, Li Bao, Jin-Cai Lu*, and Hong-Wei Liu Two New Cryptoporic Acid Deriva-tives from the Fruiting Bodies of Cryptopo-rus sinensis. Helvetica Chimia Acta. 2011, 94(12）2020-2026
- Wen Wu, Huanqin Dai, Li Bao, Biao Ren, Jincai Lu* Yuanming Luo, Liangdong Guo,Lixin Zhang, and Hongwei Liu. Isolation and Structural Elucidation of Proline-Containing Cyclopentapep-tides from an Endolichenic. J. Nat. Prod. 2011,74 (13) 1303-1308
- Li Fan, Jincai Lu*, Beibei Xu, Hongfen Zhang, and Runxiang Liu.Oleanane Saponins from rhizome of Anemone raddeana Regel. Helvetica Chimica Acta. 2010, 93 (4):58-64
- Li Fan, Jincai Lu*, Jing Wang, Weiming Cheng, Yan Yao, Runxiang Liu , Hongfen Zhang. Two new triterpenoid saponi-ns from rhizo-me of Anemo-ne raddeana Regel. Journal of Naturl Medicines. 2010, 64 (6) 50-54
- Li Fan, Jin-Cai Lu*, Jiao Xue, Bei-Bei Xu, Bai-Yi Cao and Jing-Jing Zhang. 27-Hydroxyol-eanolic Acid Type Triterpenoid Saponins from Anemone raddeana rhizome Natural product communications. 2010, 5 (2)197-200
- Handong Chi, Jincai Lu, Gang Liu, Jia Tong,Kazuko Nakayama,Koichi Yamashita,Nariko Kitalka,Hiroyuki Kidama. Activity of prolidase isoenzymes in the rat brain:subcellular and regional distribution during development.brain research.1303(2009)8-14.
- Jia Tong, Jincai Lu, Na Zhang, Haidong Chi, Koichi Yamashita, Masanobu Manabe, Hiroyuki kodama. Effect of seven tricyclic diterpenoids from needles of Taxus media var.Hicksii on stimulus-induced superoxide Generation,Tyrosyl or Serine/Threonine Phosphorylation and Translocation of cytosoli compounds to the cell membrane in human neutrophils.Planta Med. 2009; 75 814-822
- Jincai Lu, Beibei Xu, Hiroyuki Kodama. A new superoxide-generation inhibitor from rhizome of Anemone raddeana Regel. Chinese chemical letters. 20 (2009) 694-697
- Xin Chen, Jincai Lu, Wenfei He, Haidong Chi, Koichi Yamashita, Masanobu Manabe, Hiroyuki Kodama. Antiperoxidation activity of triterpenoids from rhizome of Anemone raddeana. Fitoterapia.80 (2009) 105-111
- Jincai Lu, Beibei Xu, Li Fan, Hongfen Zhang, Runxiang Liu, Hiroyuki Kodama. Structure elucidation of two triterpenoid saponins from rhizome of Anemone raddeana Regel. Fitoterapia. 80(2009) 345-348.