- David Gortler, Felix J.V. Schlösser, Bart E. Muhs, Michael E Nelson, Alan Dardik Periprocedural Drug Therapy in Carotid Artery Stenting: The Need for More Evidence. Vasc med. 2008 Nov-Dec; 16(6): 303-9.
- Tiffany T Fancher, Akihito Muto, Dania Magri, David Gortler, Toshiya Nishibe and Alan Dardik Control of Blood Vessel Identity: From Embryo to Adult (COVER STORY) Ann Vasc dis Vol. 11(2008) pp.28-34
- Felix J.V. Schlösser, Frans L. Moll; David Gortler, Bart E. Muhs. The Promise of MR for TEVAR and EVAR: Obtaining both force and anatomic imaging and how this might affect endovascular repair. Endovasc Today March 2008, 62-67
- David Gortler, Stephen Maloney; Reuben Rutland, Tormod Westvik; Akihito Muto, Fabio A. Kudo, Alan Dardik. Adjunctive Pharmacologic Use in Carotid Endarterectomy: A Review Vasc med. 2006;14(2):93-102.
- Masae Haga, Alan Chen, David Gortler, Alan Dardik, Bauer Sumpio. Shear stress and cyclic strain may suppress apoptosis in endothelial cells by different pathways. Endothelium. 2003; 10(3): 149-57.
- Alan Chen, David Cortler, Sashi Kilaru, Omar Araim, Spiros Frangos, Bauer Sumpio, Cyclic strain activates the pro-survival AKT protein kinase in bovine vascular smooth muscle cells. Surgery 2001;130:378-81.
- Sashi Kilaru, Spiros Frangos, David Gortler, Alan Chen, Bauer Sumpio, Nicotine: a review of its role in atherogenesis. Journal of the American College of Surgeons. 2001 Nov; 1 93(5):538-46.
- Alan Chen, Omar Araim, Spiros Frangos, David Gortler Bauer Sumpio, Cyclic strain activates the pro-survival Akt protein kinase and BAD in bovine vascular endothelial cells Surgery
- Alan Chen, David Gortler, Spiros Frangos, Omar Araim, Ajay Dhadwal, Gabriel Di Luozzo, Sashi Kilaru, Bauer Sumpio, The role of cyctoskeletal integrity in cyclic strain-induced activation of MAPK. Journal of Vasc Surg
All Manuscripts, Publications, Presentations & Abstracts:
- All manuscripts, publications, presentations and abstracts are listed in search engines such as Google primarily under "gortler, ds" (for David S. Gortler)
- Additional publications may also be found under "gortler, d" "dgortler" and "ds gortler." Full list available upon request.
Clinical Research I Investigational Drug Studies:
- Chief Clinical Coordinator for Protocol Number 223 (SH-TPV-0005) Astra-Zeneca A Double Blind, Efficacy and Safety Study of the Oral Thrombin Inhibitor, 11376/95 versus Standard Therapy [Enoxaparin and Warfarin] in patents with Acute Symptomatic Deep Vein Thrombosis with or without Pulmonary Embolism (THRWE V)
- Assistant Clinical Coordinator for Protocol Number KGF-2-W1104 Human Genome Sciences A Randomized, Double Blinded, Parallel-Group, Placebo-controlled, Multicenter Study to Evaluate the Efficacy and Safety of Repifermin (KGF-2) in Subjects With Venous Ulcers
- Assistant Clinical Coordinator for Protocol Numberl96-98-201-01 Otsuka America Pharmaceuticals Inc. A Twelve-Week Randomized, Double-Blind, Multicenter Study of the Safety and Efficacy of Three Oral Doses of OPC-28326 Versus Placebo Tablets in Patients With Intermiffent Claudication Secondary to Peripheral Arterial Disease.
- Assistant Clinical Coordinator for Protocol Number NAT-990133, Amgen Pharmaceuticals. Safety Pharmacokinetics and Pharmacodynamics of Novel acting Thrombolytics for initial Treatment of Chronic Peripheral Arterial Occlusion.